« Home | Beware of this Personal Auto Insurance Coverage Ga... » | Managing Consultants » | Reflexology Education in America » | Lawyer and Mesothelioma and Dallas - How to Get On... » | Social Networking - Useful Tips for All Social Net... » | The World News And Technology » | How to Keep Your Kids Busy if You Really Need to G... » | Shark Pictures Are Worth A Thousand Words » | Work From Home And Get More Done! » | Executive Long - Term Disability » 

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 

Nightmare on Scrutton Street

Time to get a bit personal. I have this recurring nightmare where I am trapped in Scrutton Street in London.

It is always 9.30 in the morning. It is a cold, misty morning, and I am stuck behind a desk in a dreary office. Various zombies are going about their business, and I am tapping away at a computer keyboard when suddenly a vision appears. It is an old and grey man, obviously on his last legs. But the shock is always terrible when I realize the vision is an older version of myself. I never get used to it. The vision stares at me and I begin to shake. He speaks to me, "Michael, you must leave this place of horror. Leave now." I speak to the vision, "I can't leave. I'm stuck here." The vision becomes angry and speaks again, "You must leave. Leave, or end up like me. I was young once and had everything to live for. Then I fell in with the wrong crowd. They were office workers and they destroyed my life. Leave! Run from this hell of computers, phones and photocopiers!" But I am paralyzed. I can't get out of my chair. I scream at the vision, "I can't leave! I'm trapped!" Then I wake up in my bed, drenched in sweat, and realize I am not wasting my life in Scrutton Street. The relief is overwhelming.

What does it all mean? Will I really become like that vision? No. No. I am far away from Scrutton Street, and I will never return.

Michael Fowke writes at moneyistheway.blogspot.com

Jelqing In Evangeline Parish La
Flaccid Penis Size
Penis Exercises Washington County Me
Penis Enlargment With Natural Excersises
Penis Exercises Ward County Nd
Bigger Erection Exersise
Jelqing In Habersham County Ga
Penis Enlargement At Home
Jelqing In Williams County Nd
Jelqing In Clatsop County Or